6 Views · 10 days ago
In this interview we discuss Antichrist and Mystery Babylon, tracing its origins back to the serpent in the garden and up through time to the present.
8 Views · 13 days ago
Did the mainstream media ever cover this? What happened on May 22, 2011? I can give countless stories about Christians and Angels from my own experiences and also interactions with bible believers. Let's help Joplin Missouri as you are convicted.
4 Views · 13 days ago
In this interview, I provide some background information on John Doerr, then we discuss Satanic elements in the Roman Catholic Mass, Satan's power over material things, devils versus demons, Christ's unbroken bones as a symbol that God's word cannot be broken and we talk about the Sabbath rest of Jesus.
5 Views · 14 days ago
In this discuss we discuss various Vatican councils and the Eucharist as ceremonial magic. We also compare verses in the KJV that conflict with verses in the real 1611 Authorized King James Bible.
5 Views · 16 days ago
Herein we discuss denominations, Vatican II, the 1769 Blayney KJV corruption and the authentic 1611 Authorized King James Bible, among other things.
7 Views · 18 days ago
John and I talk with Garth Kennedy, who candidly shares his testimony with our listeners. It's a remarkable story, and it testifies of the real reason we make these YouTube messages.
16 Views · 19 days ago
Baphomet. The transgender agenda. Resurrecting the gods of the ancient past. Original music composed and performed by yours truly, except for reconfigured viola da gamba samples from a pre-baroque continuo. Partner with me at www.patreon.com/reginaldjacobblock, so I can make more videos like this. God bless.
5 Views · 19 days ago
Role of Pastors, Mystery Babylon, Spiritual Meanings and Discernment, Mark of the Beast
In this segment, we discuss Bible publishers and their motivations to change things. Also, we talk about punctuation changes and removal of thees and thous. We warn listeners of the 400th Anniversary Edition of The KJB (which is an altered text) and John talks about Garth Kennedy's testimony of deliverance from prostitution and the homosexual lifestyle and Garth's quest to find the true word of God.
6 Views · 21 days ago
In this discussion we talk about the Inquisitions that began with Saul of Tarsus, and how the office was passed from Caesarian Rome to Papal Rome. And, we talk about the various conspiracies to subvert the word of God, and we talk about the preservation of God's word through real Christians up through the ages. Other topics discussed: Alexandrian Manuscripts, Tischendorf, Adolf Hitler, Concordats, Ronald Reagan, Conspiracy, Hegelian Dialectic, gnosticism, RCC Catechism.
In this interview we touch on some previous topics and discuss the Jesuit Oath of Induction, The Apocrypha, Roman Catholic Dioceses and the true 1611 AKJ Bible that first came off the press in 1611 and was approved by the translation committee and by King James.
8 Views · 27 days ago
This is number six of an ongoing series of conversations/interviews with Reg Block and John Doerr. We discuss a variety of subjects, primarily revolving around the real 1611 King James Bible and the efforts of Satan and his representatives to suppress and destroy it.
8 Views · 28 days ago
We discuss the the Oxford 1833 reprint of the 1611 Authorized King James Bible, the prophets of Babylon, the sleeping apostate church and spiritual warfare around the three films that John produced - A Lamp In The Dark, Tares Among the Wheat and A Bridge To Babylon.
7 Views · 29 days ago
Herein, we discuss occult influences around the Vatican codices, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus and their relationship to the New King James Bible. After that, we get into The Song of Solomon.
3 Views · 29 days ago
Synopsis: In 1881, two scholars named Westcott and Hort published a revision of the New Testament that would send shockwaves through the academic world. Their new textual theory declared that the King James Version (which had been trusted for centuries) was full of errors. Sacred readings, long cherished by the faithful, were now declared to be forgeries. The world was informed that the book, which had been called the inerrant Word of God, was in need of correction. The new theory claimed that recently recovered manuscripts revealed a truer version of Scripture. Yet others warned that these manuscripts were, in fact, the creation of early Gnostic heretics that had been rightly abandoned centuries before. Was the new revision filled with ancient corruptions? Follow the story of the Bible’s controversial history into the twentieth century, as the work of Westcott and Hort would transform biblical scholarship, inspire the work of various Bible Societies, and pave the way for the cause of ecumenical unity between Evangelical Protestants and Rome.
Information covered in this documentary:
1) The history of the Revision of the Bible in 1881.
2) The objections of Dean John W. Burgon concerning the “new Greek text” invented by Anglican scholars, B.F. Westcott and F.J.A. Hort.
3) The analysis of George Sayles Bishop, R.L. Dabney and William G. Blaikie who likewise opposed the Revision of Westcott and Hort in the 19th century.
4) Proof that the purpose of the Revision was to overthrow the Received Text of the Protestant Reformation.
5) The warnings of Dr. F.H.A. Scrivener who declared that the theory behind the new Greek text was based on conjecture and fantasy.
6) The “Romish” doctrines of Westcott and Hort, as revealed in their letters, along with admissions of willful deception and heresy.
7) The warnings of early Church fathers concerning the corruptions of Gnostic heretics who altered ancient manuscripts in the early centuries.
8) Examples from the Critical Text of what are believed to be Gnostic influences that currently influence the majority of modern bibles.
9) How the work of Westcott and Hort was transformed into the Nestle-Aland Greek text, used by the vast majority of Bible colleges and universities, as well as most Bible translations.
10) The beliefs of Dr. Kurt Aland (the chief influence behind the Nestle-Aland Greek text) who denied the apostolic authorship of the New Testament, and suggested that Jesus may have been a mere “phantom.”
11) The influence of Dr. Bruce Metzger, a leading Bible critic of the 20th century (who worked on the RSV and NRSV translations) and his denial of the authorship of Moses in the Old Testament.
12) The influence of William Cameron Townsend, founder of Wycliffe Bible Translators, and Dr. Eugene Nida, father of the dynamic equivalence method of Bible translation (i.e. paraphrase).
13) The development of “bridge bibles” and what they mean.
14) The discovery of the Bodmer Papyri by a Jesuit priest.
15) Proof that the discovery of the Bodmer Papyri is associated with ancient Gnostic groups from the Nag Hammadi region of Egypt.
16) The influence of Rome, her Jesuits, and the ecumenical movement in the development of a single Greek text, as the “one world Bible” to unify all churches.
17) Discussion with Dr. James White (author of The King James Only Controversy) concerning his defense of the Critical Text and modern versions in general.
Featured Speakers: Dr. Phil Stringer, Dr. David Brown, David Daniels, Dr. D.A. Waite, Dr. Jack Moorman, Dr. Kirk DiVietro, Dr. H.D. Williams, Dr. Ronald Cooke & Dr. James R. White.
Bridge To Babylon is the sequel to 'A Lamp in the Dark' and 'Tares Among The Wheat' from The Untold History Of The Bible Documentary Series: http://www.adullamfilms.com/
YouTube informed me that the owner gave permission for this video upload to be on YouTube. God Bless Chris Pinto! :) Thanks to his documentary, A Lamp In The Dark: The Untold History of the Bible, I stopped reading the New American Standard, which I had read for years, and started reading the real Bible, the King James.
#History #Bible #Documentary #Everyone #World #Agnostics #Agnosticism #Atheists #Atheism #Evolution #Evolutionism #Christianity #Christians #Judaism #Jews #Islam #Muslims #Catholicism #Catholics #Gnostic #Gnosticism #Babylon #Rome #Ecumenism #JesusChrist #Is #God #Almighty :)
6 Views · 29 days ago
- The sequel to "A Lamp in the Dark".
Tares Among the Wheat will likely challenge what most scholars believe about Bible history, and the origins of modern Textual Criticism. In the 19th century, a revolution in biblical scholarship was prompted by the publication of a never-before-seen manuscript called Codex Sinaiticus. The work was discovered by a German scholar named Constantine von Tischendorf, who declared it to be the oldest Bible ever found. Yet shortly after his discovery was published, a renowned Greek paleographer named Constantine Simonides came forward and declared that the manuscript was no ancient text at all, but had been created by him in 1840. The controversy surrounding these events is, perhaps, the most incredible untold chapter in Bible history. It involves the Jesuits, the Pope, a high-minded German, a collection of Anglo-Catholics, and a mysterious Greek patriot. It is a story that (while quite true and well documented) a vast majority of modern academics know nothing about. Yet the subject matter dramatically impacts the world's understanding of biblical scholarship to this day, and the footnotes in your Bible are the proof of it.